Can you believe that we are posting 2 blogs in 2 days?
GG:
I finished the book, Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. It was such a good book, amusing and kept one in suspense some of the time. I got a kick out of some of the characters who wrote letters. One especially was Isola. She was always coming up with some new idea, especially when she was playing Miss Marple and thought that Dawsey was in love with Remy. I was beginning to be pretty sure he and Juliet would eventually decided to get married so she could keep Kit and be her mother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really need to read this book. I've heard great things about it from numerous people. I just need to take the time to sit down and read it!
That was a great book. I really enjoyed it. Glad you did to!
Post a Comment