Monday, October 13, 2008

Loss of Wisdom





Not much story here, but some "adorable" pictures. No more wisdom teeth - less wisdom than before & no deragotory comments about my wisdom or lack of, aloud or is that allowed.
The first picture is of my tooth puller guy (Dennine's husband Tom). We are reinacting the process.
Picture 2 is the day after surgery. Picture 3 is yesterday. I don't if you can tell that the bruise and swelling was worse on Sunday. Too bad I neglected to use the ice packs like I was supposed. However, having lost my wisdom, I forgot. Everything went well. Easy to extract
Saturday we played Apple Baseball to celebrate Brant Walker's birthday. Messy but fun.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look amazingly well for having just undergone wisdom teeth surgery. What is apple baseball? Sounds fun!

The Woolf Pack said...

I am sorry that you had to get that done. But I am happy to hear you made the bus in time. :)
Apple baseball is right up our alley.

The Woolf Pack said...

Oh and I think you look great. I looked like a black and blue pumpkin head when mine got pulled.