Well I had another 90th birthday celebration Labor Day weekend, as you may have heard. It was a great picnic, but certainly different than my first party in January, when many of you were able to be there too.
We had a picnic with showers and sunshine, in a park in Canby which is on the Molalla River.This one was different, in that Ralph and Diana, Frank and Pauline, Marie and Russ and Paul were able to be here. And there were also some of your cousins, my nieces and nephews, from the Horsell side of the family. And that was a surprise to me as I had asked Marie just before we went to the picnic if any of them were coming and she kind of evaded my question.
Kevin, Guy, Kyle, Elizabeth, Thisbe, Claire and Iris were at the first party, although, you didn’t get to see Iris then, because she didn’t get here till March. I think Thisbe had more fun at the one in January since she had Dakota, Mackenzie and Cambelle to play with, This one was mostly older people.
There was lots of good food, Russ and Kyle cooked burgers,
After we ate quite a few of us hiked along the river for quite a long way, when the sun had come out for awhile.
Part or our time was spent moving tables to a place under a big oak tree, so we could be out of the drizzle that kept coming down. Anyway it was a great 2md party and I have had enough celebrations,. I think. Happy birthday to you. Mark. Too bad I can’t be there to light candles for your cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mark laughed at the candles comment, we had a lot of fun at your party. We are so glad you had a great time, but sad that we missed out on it. Happy 2nd Birthday (or as Dax would say Unbirthday)!!!
Wow GG gets a whole year of birthdays! Well we all think she deserves it for the strong and loving person she is.
Post a Comment