Monday, October 27, 2008

A Quick Post

I ride the bus to OHSU to have my teeth worked on. Pictures are of the bus, mounted patrol I saw in downtown Portland - was that ever a surprise, didn't know they had mounted patrols in Portland & the OHSU dental building. I hate to overwhelm you with all of this excitement, but that's about as good as it gets.

GG will write sometime later.

2 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Dax and Kenz thought that was a lot of fun to look at. They like the mounted patrols. They were all over in Omaha. We sure miss you!! Hope your teeth are feeling better.

Ben and Lisa said...

I love quick posts (although I'm incredibly slow about commenting). Anything you post (no matter how random you may think it is) makes me feel like we're there with you, which we wish so much we could be. Love you!