Some like it in the pot nine days old.
I like it hot so I'm very happy. GG likes it just right so she's not thinking this weather is the greatest. We are just using fans and it's staying pretty comfortable.
As you can surmise, we've had a weather change. Right now we have joined the summer weather group. Hopefully we stay there for a while. Probably wouldn't like it to be like it is back east, however.
Tuesday was a busy but great day. GG and I took the Elders out to eat. It was a pleasurable experience. We have two really fine missionaries in our area. One is from Magna and the other from Ririe, Idaho - near Idaho Falls. I think GG had an enjoyable time. (It's the first time I've had the missionaries over for dinner for at least 15 years. GG had felt uneasy about it - even with the Sisters. I think I understand her feelings, but by eating out, it was more comfortable. She related to them well.)
Hope you are having a beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No pictures? I love pictures. I'm like a little kid--I need pictures to keep me focused. Work on that, k? I'm glad you got to take the missionaries out. Tell GG I get nervous to have the misionaries over, too. But my reasons are far more silly--I'm not a very good entertainer and it completely STRESSES ME OUT to even think of having to entertain a couple of missionaries. AHHHH! So it's good it was you two and not me.
I'm with Lisa, I always wondered what to do...so I just let them do all the talking.
I hope you have warm weather when we get up there, that way I can ease my way into it. :)
Loving the new blog look and the picture at the top.
Post a Comment