These pictures show the next three stages of the western trillium - the 1st stage being pure white.
Our big things this week were:
Friday night - Passover Dinner at the Walkers'.
Saturday Morning - A baby shower for Richard's wife LeAnn at the Walkers'
We skipped the Easter Egg Hunt and Egg Coloring in the afternoon - at the Walkers'
3:00 PM - Easter Dinner - yup- at the Walkers'
I love it that GG enjoys these things as much or more than I do. She used to not want to go.
There used to be a spell check on the blog. Is there still? Can't seem to find it if there is.

2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun! The spell check seems to come and go at will. As you can probably tell from most of my blog posts.
Did you switch to the new blogger editor? If so, I found they took away a lot of stuff. If not, I'm not sure why it is gone. Hmmm...
Countdown: 25 days!
Post a Comment