Thanks to some dear people in the ward, the car (which turned out to also need an alternator) is well and happy. When I went to pick up the car, it was all paid for. 

Usually that would frustrate me because I would prefer to find a way to pay for it myself, but this time was different. There was a strong, warm feeling and I could feel the Lord's arms around us so I knew to cherish the help and feel so grateful for the love of these families.
Not only did these people help us, but one of the men supplied the alternator (salesman for a auto parts company) since he could get it wholesale, but the repair shop allowed us to do it that way and only charged for labor. This man has been very kind to me also, just because he's a great guy. (His name is Frank so he must be good.) Another good thing about this repair shop is that it's right around the corner from us.
My home teacher always gets involved when something needs to be done car wise. Doesn't want us to be taken advantage of. 
Not only did these people help us, but one of the men supplied the alternator (salesman for a auto parts company) since he could get it wholesale, but the repair shop allowed us to do it that way and only charged for labor. This man has been very kind to me also, just because he's a great guy. (His name is Frank so he must be good.) Another good thing about this repair shop is that it's right around the corner from us.

1 comment:
Yay! I can finally comment again on everyone's blogs. The computer is doing a little better.
I am sorry about your car, but you have some amazing people up there with you. Love you!
Post a Comment