Thank you for the most wonderful Mother's Day ever. I thought I'd send a picture of the ring you all gave me so you can sort of see what it looks like. It is beautiful and I couldn't seem to take a picture that does it justice. The pink background is the bag that it came in. It's pretty, too. I didn't notice until a few minutes ago that the ring is upside down in the picture. Stand on your heads?
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Mother's Day
Thank you for the most wonderful Mother's Day ever. I thought I'd send a picture of the ring you all gave me so you can sort of see what it looks like. It is beautiful and I couldn't seem to take a picture that does it justice. The pink background is the bag that it came in. It's pretty, too. I didn't notice until a few minutes ago that the ring is upside down in the picture. Stand on your heads?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still say you try taking a picture with the ring on your finger. Even though the bag is cute, the ring on your finger would look even better. :)
I agree with Jen on the picture, but I'm glad the ring turned out. You have a great daughter who knows what you would like. We hope you had a happy mother's day
I'm so glad you liked the ring--now you'll always have your kids right there with you! We all love you so much, and although it's just a simple ring, I hope everytime you look at it you remember just how much we do love you!
Post a Comment