Both Grandma and I have lots to tell about our vacations, but haven't had the self-discipline to actually sit down and do it. We both had a wonderful time at our different vacation spots. Grandma's got kind of exciting the last couple of days and mine was just plain exciting to whole time. Will have to write later(?).
Waiting for the Bird Show at Hogle Zoo
George, Andrew, Grace, Stew, Lucy, Nicki
At Cascade Springs
Russ, Savannah, Abbie, Emily, ?
Lisa's Soccer Team. Go Team, Go!!!!!!!!
The last picture is a self-portrait.
As you can see, my picture taking didn't happen as much as I would have liked. I got more than these, but a lot of them were taken by photographers 5 and under. :o)


2 comments:
Fun! Wish we could have visited while you were there.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! We had fun with you too!
Post a Comment