

It seems like that when a conversation turns to weather, it is on the verge of 'nothing more to talk about'. This has been a year of talking about the weather - everywhere. Such a different year. I have yet to go without a sweater / sweatshirt during part of the day. Our high was 82 for a couple of days and even with that the morning temperature is 54-57 depending on the day. Usually the highs are anywhere from 69 - 75. Haven't even been able to wear short pants except once. Mom/Grandma said she's only worn her sandals once or twice.
I know that those in the hot weather wish you were having this type of weather. This year I've decided to be content (probably doesn't sound like it after reading the paragraph above) with whatever we have, unlike last year when it was pretty much anger that I felt. I especially am content because others have had so much terribly adverse weather. (However - I still want some hot stuff before fall sets in! Makes winter more livable if there's a change from hot to cold.)
Enough about weather. Mom/Grandma's face has healed from the surgery. The scar looks really good - for a scar and for what they expected. They thought that she would need to keep bandages on it after the stitches were removed. Didn't need to. We had to buy a hat with a brim since she's not supposed to expose the scar to the sun.
1 comment:
I think you have the right attitude. No use getting upset about something you have no control over
Post a Comment