Sunday, March 20, 2011

The many moods of "Robin Hood Forest"  This is one of my favorite parts of the forest.

 This is taken the same day.  A little peak at the sun.
 A map of the trail that we walk.  It's about 20 minute walk.  We do the figure eight. 
It's a beautiful walk.  Love those woods.
We're not sure what kind of plant this is, but it looks like a type that one would plant
in their flower bed.  There are three plants - growing between a fence and the Forest Road.
Wherever it came from - we love it.  

I've been able to take some names through the temple these last few months.  It produces a great feeling for me and hopefully for the person who's work I'm performing.

Grandma is enjoying her Bible study.  Today, when I came home from church, she had the TV on to a religious channel.  I didn't stay in the room to listen.  When I came back out, she said she was listening to the BYU channel.  It was a forum and they were discussing prophets, apostles and Jesus' triumphal entry.  I should have stayed in the room..  (On a side note - we don't know why were are getting all of these channels.  We're on basic and this surely isn't basic.  Maybe a promotional.  We hardly watch any TV so it really doesn't mean much to us - except that I'm gone a lot on Sundays and Grandma has recently started watching religious channels while I'm gone.)

1 comment:

Russ and Em said...

I love that you get to walk in such greenery so close to your house!