Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Happy Birthday

Another birthday has come and gone with a visit from Claire the week before and from Guy this week. He brought me a white background keyboard which is making it easier for me to get my fingers on the right keys so I hope I can make fewer errors in typing. Had good visit with both of them and also a Skype call from Russ, Abbie and Savannah, singing Happy Birthday. Really special!!



I also met a lady we see often as we walk and her birthday was that same day. Had phone calls from all the family and that is always wonderful. I am thankful to have good enough health to be able to walk as much as I do . And I appreciate all of you and being able to see pictures you have sent.
 
PS - This is the only picture we took.

No comments: