This was our Thanksgiving. We had a great time. A mixture of the Matriarch, the not-so-old set, the young people and then the children. 4 year olds keep you hopping which added to the fun and laughter. I took the picture of Ralph and his camera because I thought the set up was interesting and wanted to pass it on. The white thing looks like a funnel to me, but it's actually a light diffuser. Don't you think that when he is taking a picture it looks like he's snorkeling? BUT, he sure knows what he's doing when he takes pictures.
If you look at the picture above of last years goodies, you will know what we had this year. We all have favorite things we make and I think we would be disappointed if they were missing from the table, speaking for myself anyway. My pies and pie crusts turned out great - well, pretty much. The crusts worked well, but it seemed like there was something gritty in the pumpkin part every now and then. Maybe that was oour fiber for the day.







2 comments:
Glad your pie crusts worked out! Looks like a fun time! See you soon.
It look like such a good time. Wish we could have joined you. I can't believe how fast Kyle's girls are growing up.
Post a Comment