morning with their hats on. Could this be
because they're related?
Don't know who's having more fun - Stew or Andrew
Abbie was pushing Grace. Andrew helped. I can't believe I actually got the picture.Our day at Hogle Zoo. Cooper does the slide. I think the playground was the favorite part.
Cambelle and one of her favorite faces. She is a character. Abbie looooves the slide. Most of the women folk
Instead of heading to the car, these two decided to drop rocks thru the grating. Buds to the end
There are a lot more pictures. It is always so hard to decide which of the many to use.
This has been a traveling month - Olympia, then SL. I must say I love it. Being with my family more often is a treasured gift.
This has been a traveling month - Olympia, then SL. I must say I love it. Being with my family more often is a treasured gift.
GG will be writing some day soon.
I don't understand why there is a big emptly space down below. I've still got a lot to learn, I can see.
I don't understand why there is a big emptly space down below. I've still got a lot to learn, I can see.
3 comments:
Hey mom! It was so nice having you here (even though Cooper was so sad to leave you each time). It was so heart-warming to see they way he was with you--he's been so shy around other people lately. Thanks for being such an awesome grandma and we are so excited for you to come in June!!!!
So much fun, I am jealous that you got to go there. We sure loved having you up here, we are excited for your next trip (in a week!). I was laughing at all the pictures, especially the stroller push and Cam's lips!!! Love It!! Sorry for all the exclamations!!!!!!!!
It was so great to have you here, we only wish we had gotten to see you more. The zoo really was a blast - it is always fun to see the cousins playing together. Glad your coming in another few weeks!
Post a Comment